INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY
Our Warehouse Team has a vacancy for a full time Assistant to be based at Hove.
You will have previous warehouse experience, a counter balance and reach license, be well organised, able to work effectively in a busy, varied role to deadlines and have a helpful and personable attitude. It is also important that you are flexible as from time to time you will be required work at Moulsecoomb.
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, Specials, IMP, WDL, and Vet D. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulation technologies including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing are planned to come on stream during 2019 at the recently acquired site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities.
About the role
Reporting into the Materials Supervisor you will be:
- Preparing Prescription only Medicines (POM) waste for collection
- Assisting with labelling of Pharma and Packaging materials in Goods In
- Locating returned stock i.e. unused materials from Manufacturing to go back into stock
- Wrapping packed goods and Despatching completed goods
- Locating new stock
- Loading/Unloading vehicles i.e. Lorries between Custom sites and external deliveries.
- Driving fork lift trucks and Warehouse house-keeping & cleaning
- To understand and follow GMP and maintain high housekeeping standards.
- To follow verbal and detailed written processing instructions.
- To move and lift components and equipment using mechanical aids as appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience
Reporting into the Materials Supervisor you will have the following background, skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving License is desirable but not essential
- Counter Balance & Reach Truck License and experience driving fork lift trucks
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry or similar GMP environment would be an advantage
- Good general standard of education, specifically in English language and maths
- Ability to follow instructions with accuracy and good attention to detail
- Working with a computer-based stock control system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows i.e. Outlook and basic Excel
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Able work alone as well as in a team
Benefits include: Holiday; pension; life assurance; health plan: bike to work scheme, subsidised gym and annual profit related payment and individual bonus.
We offer free parking on site and easy access to the A27. 5 minutes’ walk from Hove station
How to apply
Please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements of the role BY THURSDAY 16TH NOVEMBER to: Recruitment@custompharma.co.uk
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.