A Project Manager is required with pharmaceutical industry experience. This is a newly created opportunity within a dynamic SME environment working on a wide range of projects to introduce new products at Custom, with the prospect of developing the role. The ideal candidate will have a process improvement mind-set and be able to improve processes whilst continuing to work with existing systems and ways of working.
The role will include:
- Creating and delivering project plans within agreed timelines and to a high level of quality. Revising plans to meet changing requirements, ensuring scope changes are agreed by Clients and Stakeholders and costed appropriately.
- Managing multiple projects and monitoring progress with timely reporting to Clients and senior management.
- Working with the Planning Team and Senior Project Manager to maintain capacity plans and schedules.
- Managing Client communication and status updates.
- Acting as the primary contact for Clients and leading meetings and telephone calls.
- Working closely and collaboratively with a broad range of teams across Custom to provide a clear scope, and manage projects through to completion.
- Proactively identifying and driving process improvement opportunities.
- Managing sales and invoicing schedules, providing revenue forecasts to the Senior Management Team.
Desired Skills & Experience
You will be working in industry as a Project Manager or be in a similar role in the pharmaceutical industry with qualifications, experience and skills that includes:
- Degree level education and/or equivalent Project Management experience
- Able to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Exemplary interpersonal and Client facing skills
- Able to influence staff at all levels, including Senior Management Team
- Persistent and able to influence actions of others to drive desired results
- Able to remain calm when under pressure and experienced working in a fast-changing environment
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects with potentially conflicting requirements
- Excellent communicator, ability to manage Client relationships and communicate with senior managers, subject matter experts and production staff
- Able to deal with sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy. Maintain confidentiality regarding company and Client information
- Self-motivated and able to manage own workload
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and MS project
- Knowledge of Salesforce advantageous
Benefits include: 23 days Holiday; pension; life assurance; health plan: bike to work scheme and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
Free parking onsite with easy access to the A27. 5 minutes’ walk from Hove Railway Station.
How to apply
Please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements of the role to: Recruitment@custompharma.co.uk including your current salary and benefits package by 16th February 2020
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.