INTERNAL APPLICATIONS ONLY
Have you got experience of using stock control systems/MRP for example Axapta or similar? We have a new vacancy for a highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail and communication skills. You will be responsible for ensuring accuracy of stock records through stock checks and processing of Batch Documents. In addition to purchasing certain consumables and other materials and preparing production documentation. You will also be liaising internally and externally with other teams and suppliers to Custom.
Part-time 20 hours per week
Hours are offered on a flexible basis and should include: Monday to Thursday with the option of Fridays as well, starting between 9.00 and 10.00am and finishing between 14.00 and 15.00pm
About Custom (CPS)
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, Specials, IMP, WDL, and Vet D. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulation technologies including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing have recently been acquired at a site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities.
About the role
- Reviewing Stock Checks and updating the Stock Control system
- Checking batch documents for material usage and updating the Stock Control system
- Transacting Rejects/Returns and general stock adjustments on Stock Control system
- Managing stock levels of consumables and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Checking Production plans and advising on material availability
- Performing weekly coating materials stock check in Hove
- Producing monthly delivery reports for supplier performance review
- Completion of monthly stock reports to customers
- Monitoring outstanding Purchase Orders and chasing if necessary
- Working with Suppliers to reduce costs, improve supply and look at alternative products
- Preparing Production documentation
Qualifications, knowledge, skills & experience required
- English & Maths GCSE level or equivalent
- Previous experience of using computer-based stock control system/MRP (Manufacturing Resource Planning)
- Good knowledge of Windows Microsoft Office including experience with using Excel ideally to intermediate level
- Experience of working within GMP (Good Manufacturing Practise) or similar environment i.e. food, cosmetics industries
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work as support will be required for other office departments from time to time
- Good communication skills as role liaises with i.e. Warehouse, Laboratory and external Suppliers
- Able to understand manufacturing needs i.e. ensuring documentation is in place to meet production schedule
We offer a great benefits package which includes: 23 days holiday per year + UK bank holidays; pension; life assurance; health plan; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
We offer free parking on site and easy access to the A27 and are 5 minutes’ walk from Hove railway Station.
How to apply
Please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements of the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 28th August, 2019