Rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced OSD pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Production Technician looking for your next career challenge? We have a job opportunity within our diverse, multi-skilled and experienced Hove based team.
About the role
As a Principal Manufacturing Technician, you will be:
- Setting up and operating machinery for all aspects of manufacturing
- Dispensing raw materials
- Carrying out granulation, compression or coating of tablets or encapsulation of hard gelatine capsules.
- Completing batch documentation per instructions and quality standards.
- Maintaining defined standards of Safety, GMP and Production Output.
Early shift: 6.00am to 2.10pm Monday to Thursday, 6.00am to 1.00pm Friday
Late shift: 2.00pm to 10.15pm Monday to Thursday, 12.45pm to 7.45pm Friday
All new starters undergo a half day induction and ongoing comprehensive training programme
We would like to hear from you particularly if your profile includes:
- Considerable experience as a Technician in OSD pharmaceutical manufacturing
- An understanding of the importance of the Patient
- An appreciation of the skill and science of manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
- Understanding of GMP principles
- A good understanding of team, safety and quality operating principles
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to accurately follow detailed written instructions, record and process information accurately
- Be flexible as there is the possibility that from time to time overtime hours will be on offer.
We offer a great benefits plan which includes: 23 days holiday + UK bank holidays; pension; life assurance; health plan; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
Site is close to Hove Railway Station with free parking and easy access to the A27
How to apply
Please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements of the role to: Recrutiment@custompharma.co.uk
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.