Are you an experienced pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Production Technician looking for your next career challenge? We have a job opportunity at our Hove site and offer a comprehensive training programme, a friendly and supportive team environment and an attractive rotating shift pattern comprising:
Early shift: 6.00am to 2.10pm Monday to Thursday, 6.00am to 1.00pm Friday
Late shift: 2.00pm to 10.15pm Monday to Thursday, 12.45pm to 7.45pm Friday
Our benefits package includes: 23 days holiday (increasing to 25) plus UK bank holidays; pension; life assurance; health plan; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
We also offer free parking on site, easy access to the A27 and Hove Railway Station is within walking distance. Staff canteen on site.
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS)
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, Specials, IMP, WDL, and Vet D. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulation technologies including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing have recently been acquired at a site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities.
About the role
As a Manufacturing Technician, you will be:
- Setting up and operating machinery for all aspects of manufacturing
- Dispensing raw materials
- Carrying out granulation, compression or coating of tablets or encapsulation of hard gelatine capsules.
- Completing batch documentation per instructions and quality standards.
- Maintaining defined standards of Safety, GMP and Production Output.
We would like to hear from you particularly if your profile includes:
- Experience as a Technician in Oral Solid Dose (OSD) pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar environment
- An understanding of the importance of the Patient
- An appreciation of the skill and science of manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
- Understanding of GMP principles
- A good understanding of team, safety and quality operating principles
- A continuous improvement mind-set
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to accurately follow detailed written instructions, record and process information accurately
- Be flexible as there is the possibility that from time to time overtime hours will be on offer.
How to apply
Please submit your CV including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements of the role to: Recruitment@custompharma.co.uk
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.