Rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday
Are you an experienced Manufacturing or Production Technician within the pharmaceutical industry seeking your next career challenge? We are recruiting for a candidate to join our diverse, multi-skilled and experienced Hove based team. You will have worked as a Manufacturing Technician with oral solid dose (OSD) in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
About the role
As a Manufacturing Technician you will be:
- Setting up and operating machinery for all aspects of manufacturing
- Dispensing raw materials
- Carrying out granulation, compression or coating of tablets or encapsulation of hard gelatin capsules.
- Completing batch documentation per instructions and quality standards.
- Maintaining defined standards of Safety, GMP and Production Output.
You will be working the following rotating shift pattern:
Early shift: 6.00am to 2.10pm Monday to Thursday, 6.00am to 1.00pm Friday
Late shift: 2.00pm to 10.15pm Monday to Thursday, 12.45pm to 7.45pm Friday
All new starters undergo a comprehensive training programme
Benefits include: 23 days holiday; pension; life assurance; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
We are based close to Hove Station, offer free parking on site and easy access to the A27
To be considered you will need:
- Experience as a Manufacturing Technician in pharmaceuticals is required
- Experience of working with medicinal powder, solid dose tablets and encapsulated products is required
- An understanding of the importance of the Patient
- An appreciation of the skill and science of manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
- Previous exposure to GMP principles
- A good understanding of team, safety and quality operating principles
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to follow detailed written instructions, record and process information accurately is key
- Be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to observe Safety Health & Environment standards including manual handling of containers and bags up to 25 Kg
- Be flexible as there is the possibility that from time to time overtime hours will be on offer.
How to apply
Please submit your application including a covering letter explaining how your skills and experience meet requirements of the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.