A Setter Technician is required with experience of operating and setting Pharmaceutical Packaging Machines.
Applications are also welcome from CNC setters with a similar GMP background i.e. Food Manufacturing or Cosmetics and experience of operating and setting complex equipment.
We offer future prospects for developing your technical skills, a friendly, supportive team environment and an attractive rotating shift pattern comprising:
Early shift: 6.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 1.20pm Friday
Late shift: 2.00pm to 11.00pm Monday to Thursday, 1.00pm to 5.20pm Friday
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, Specials, IMP, WDL, and Vet D. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulation technologies including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing are planned to come on stream during 2019 at the recently acquired site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities.
About the role
- Taking ownership and responsibility of all aspects of setting and running the line to ensure production runs smoothly. When not setting machines, you will be working on packaging lines.
- Changing tooling and setting up machines in a uniform, efficient and safe manner following all GMP and Health and safety protocols.
- Ensuring the storage of all machine change parts is correctly carried out.
- Cleaning the equipment and the work area.
- Completing batch processing documents and performing simple mathematical calculations.
- Moving and lifting components and equipment using mechanical aids as appropriate.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working as a Packaging Setter in the Pharmaceuticals industry is preferable. Candidates will also be considered who have setting experience from a similar GMP environment such as Food manufacturing or Cosmetics.
- Experience of setting Noack 920, 760 and 623 machines is desirable.
- Experience of setting and running an Ulhmann Cartoner is desirable.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Reconciliation skills.
- Good general standard of education, specifically in English language and maths.
- Ability to follow instructions with accuracy.
Benefits include: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays; pension; life assurance; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance.
We offer free parking on site and easy access to the A27. Walking distance from Moulsecoomb or Falmer station. Staff canteen on site.
How to apply
Please submit your application highlighting how your skills and experience meet requirements to: email@example.com
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.