Packaging Technician, Rotating shift
Brighton (Moulsecoomb), East Sussex
Custom Pharma Services are recruiting for self-motivated, experienced individuals to join our friendly Packing Team. Ideally you will have technical skills in packaging with an aptitude for setting machines. As your role will be to operate high speed Pharmaceutical packaging equipment, working to and maintaining cGMP standards at all times.
We offer an attractive rotating shift pattern comprising:
Early shift: 6.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Thursday, 6.30am to 1.20pm Friday
Late shift: 2.00pm to 11.00pm Monday to Thursday, 1.00pm to 5.20pm Friday
For more details please click here: packaging-technician-rotating-shift
Manufacturing/Production Technicians, Hove, East Sussex
Rotating shift pattern, Monday to Friday
Custom Pharma Services are recruiting for Technicians to join our solid dose pharmaceutical manufacturing team. Ideally you will have experience of working in a related industry and regulated environment, for example: Nutraceuticals; hospitals; cosmetics or food and will appreciate the skill and science of manufacturing pharmaceuticals. Role responsibilities include:
- Setting up and operation of machinery to all aspects of manufacturing
- Dispensing of raw materials
- Granulation, compression or coating of tablets or encapsulation of hard gelatin capsules.
- Completing batch documentation per instructions and quality standards.
- Maintaining defined standards of Safety, GMP and Production Output.
For more details please click here: Manufacturing/Production Technician